These open sessions are self-directed, but your host will be on hand to answer any questions you may have when making your clay creations! This class is recommended to people who have had some experience handling clay.
**What to expect:**
- The session is paid for in 2 hour slots.
- All clay and tools needed are supplied during your session.
- If you wish to fire a piece you make there is an added fee of up to £10 per pice depending on the size.
- You can either apply underglaze during your session, or you can come back and decorate your pieces in glaze/ underglaze during other open sessions.
- If you chose to decorate your piece in underglazes, you host will then glaze it in transparent glaze for you.
*The firing and glazing process takes between 4 - 6 weeks. You will be contacted by your host when your masterpieces are ready to collect!*
Clay open session
204 West St
Bedminster, Bristol BS3 3NB