tea light holder
Get into the spooky season and create your very own pumpkin candle holder from start to finish!
In this pottery session you will learn hand-building techniques to create and customise your ceramic pumpkin, with the added perk of being able to keep if for many halloweens to come.
**What to expect from this class:**
- Be taught hand-building techniques
- Add personal design touches as you go
- Get plenty of tips and inspiration from your host
- Choose to fill yours with personal details, from stamping your name onto it to carving details onto your finished piece!
- Create a pumpkin that you can bring out every Halloween!
*Your creations will be left for a week to be bisque fired, glazed and fired again for one final time. This process takes between 4 - 6 weeks. Your host will email you when your pieces are ready to collect.*
My priority is to keep customers and myself safe. I ask that everyone attending any of the classes adheres to the current government guidelines. If you are unwell or have any symptoms of coronavirus, or have come into contact with anyone who has developed symptoms - please stay home and notify me via email immediately.
For a full refund the participant may cancel the booking up to a week before the start date. If the participant fails to cancel the course prior to this, the full course fees are payable.
204 West St
Bedminster, Bristol BS3 3NB